Tuesday, July 24, 2007















Yo yo ppl finally can blog le....sunday cant blog cos very late go home...then monday com lag like shit almost spoil...heng ar today it is finally working.....ok lemme update you from sunday till now...





















Sunday:







Stayed at home for almost half a day before went out...went to cut hair....lolz...After that went to church....with my grandma and my 4th grandauntie...church was holding some events for elderly....It is called 'Care and Share'...show you some pics...




My mum is the one in pink>>

My grandma is the one in blue>>



My 4th grandaunt is in front of my grandma>>












My 4th grandaunt playing games....>>
















Makan time!!!>>












Ok thats all for sundae....






Monday

Yups its monday.....rmb?monday blues......omg...monday sianz....only swimming quite fun....did loads of diving and plunging...then my wound bleed in water...omigosh...


Thats all for monday....



Today!!!!

Wa lao....today quite ok la actually...erm...i liked literature..hahax....alan!!!Wo yao ji ni de qiu!!!!Sad ,alan is going back for reservice erm... i think after nxt wk...sad...nobody play with me liao after that...


Ok thats all...Bye ppl!!! see u tomoro and god bless my com doesnt lag again....























0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home