Monday, November 26, 2007

Hello everyone out there.Many things have happened ever since the start of holidays till now.Last Friday and Saturday was my school's open house and recently this malay girl from St.Hilda's shocked the entire Singapore by scoring an aggregate of 294!! Oh my god!She's good but too bad she's already in RGS!LOLZ!so no back to the open house.. It was fun,,Yeah!I was in charge of photography!I sort of held back at the start but slowly my confidence built up and VOILA! I got better and better,in fact i was so impressed with myself i am considering taking up photography in poly!lolz not very realistic but i do enjoy myself while taking photos and we don't cam-whore or wadeva but we take pictures that can show the expression of the subject..our pictures sort of have 'depth' lolz kk see u guys next time and god bless all my juniors to be able to get into their dream secondary schools!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home