Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Epic 6 months.

How about. How about I nearly forgot all about this thing called a blog where I can post my daily thoughts instead of keeping them all inside me, causing endless misery. It really has been a very long time since I last blogged. 6 months and 5 days since the last. The last 6 months were really epic. Big exam 1. Recruitment into Mistakes. And of course, I'm attached. Now that big exam 1 is over, we prepare for big exam 2. Before we proceed to take on. The big boss O. 

Firstly, would really like to elab more on my last 6 months. Which were really really epic. At the start of the year, somehow i saw myself, mugging hard, getting desired results and stuff. But when reality came knocking, I realised, that in fact none of that was happening. In fact, I began slacking like mad, and my results hit an all time low. My CT2 produced one of the worse results I could ever get, which if I am not wrong, I passed only 2 subjects, failing 5. Including a few cores. That really was a hard knock back into reality, especially with my dad embarassing me in front of my teachers during the PTC.  However, I kind of picked myself up for big exam 1. Improvements coming from both Maths. Surprisingly. Hope I can pass at least 4 subjects this time. But I guess I am really gone with English, POA and my Comb. Science. 

Barely a month before big exam 2. Guess I gotta start working hard again. Argh.

Secondly, recruitment into Mistakes FC. Another huge turning point for the year. Before this, playing soccer was more of a way to pass time and have fun. But after being drafted into Mistakes, my view on soccer has taken a much serious turn and of course, mindset has turned competitive. Recruitment wasn't easy. But thanks to some good teammates. Including CS, Jerry, Nelson, these guys helped me earn this golden ticket into the team. Yes, these guys are also in Mistakes too. So yeah, although commitments the team right now are still considerably low, I guess everything will work out after the big O. So yeah,  we'll wait till then, probably enter a competition or two, gain some experience. And yes, Mistakes are a band of brothers that I will never forget.

Finally, I am attached. This happened during the June holidays. Mutual feelings and stuff, we guess things would really work out between us, so we got together. But as time pass, things aren't going as smoothly as we thought. For a first time couple, we're going through shit that couples that have been together for years are going through. But, I just wanna say, I'm sorry girlf. I know you're going through a bad patch right now. And with the big O approaching, you know I can't spend much time with you. So thank you for being such an understanding girlf. We'll get through this yeah? Love You.

Yeah so this really much sums up the 1st half of 2010. Of course the World Cup is currently underway. Oranje ftw!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home