Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hello,everyone.It has been a long time since i last posted.I understand,i know u guys miss me after not posting for over a month.And because of that, i decided to post.Well it took me alot of courage to make the decision to post.Well,the reason is not known.So anyway,it has been a great Chines New Year holiday for me,despite the fact that school officially begins tomorrow and of course the EXAMS.It is so important that even someone behind me knocks me out cold now for hours i would regain consciousness and shout "Oh no,I've got a paper today and i haven't even study for it yet!"
Oh and yes,i have been working on some writing.It is not completed yet though,so we shall wait.

Oh yes,Ms Seeto u totally suck,but i won't let u affect my passion for English.Well i guess thats it.Will post again next time again,well i guess u just have to wait. :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home