Friday, February 15, 2008

Don't say I did not remind you.Cause i am reminding you now,filthy bugger.I am lazy to update my links.Yesterday was Valentine's Day,a very not appreciated day as said by Bryan.Why do people take Valentine's day so seriously?Even if they do,why doesn't anyone gimme a present or just say "Happy Valentine's Day!Bryan." Well even if someone does,I wouldn't really take it to heart,but i really someone would say that to me!!!!!
(Breaks down and cry.)It's Friday today,and i don't really like it.It's really weird, people like Fridays,but i don't,i don't really appreciate Fridays too,I hoped there was school throughout the week.Well,i guess i have a different lifestyle than you all out there.Man,only 19/30 for my English composition test.Tiara had 22/30 and she was the highest,i bet i could do better than her,if it wasn't for Seeto.Once again,it's her fault.I really hope i could kill someone and push the blame to her.She really really sucks.She would be better off as a farmer.No one would make her angry(set aside the cow that plows her land,because it's a something.),all she has to do is to work her ass off.

It's the Alumni Dinner at school tonight.And i'm not involved.

Write-A-Good-Essay
At this very moment,Bryan felt like ripping the guts out of someone...............
Use the sentence above and compose a composition of at least 250 words.Be it violence or nonsense.Upon completion please send me the final product and i shall,grade it and return it to you.Top scorers will get a prize from me.

And of course,i am not kidding.I have decided to include this Write-A-Good-Essay segment in every of my post.The prizes are real too.So have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home