Saturday, April 5, 2008

It has been an eventful week for me.My CT results are out.So far I have 2 a1s,respectively History and Geography.A pass for Maths and a B for DnT.Had CCA on Friday, which was yesterday.Really dumb.Don't want to talk about it.Went back to school today for photography at some crappy competition.Joseph,Samuel,Faruq,Rahman and obviously I was there.We were slacking at the gallery the entire time.And I feel so bad.Really fun though.Then went home.Watched replays of Jurassic Park III till I was sick of it.Then watched Meet The Spartans.And fuck that movie.It was shittingly funny.A 300 movie rip-off filled with nonsense.Really crude.I love the antics too.There was this guy who actually got his nipple torn off his chest and guess what he did?He stapled it back.Gross.
Comedy rating:10/10
Content rating:6/10(It was just revolving round Leonidas and the war.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home