Thursday, March 27, 2008

Leon, you !@@#$%^%&*&.

Yes.My CTs are over.God bless that.History paper today was a breeze.Physics totally bored the hell out of me.I think I may fail Physics.Eff that.DnT paper was the worse.Hamidah,your face is worse than Freddy Krueger's.I'm sure to fail my DnT paper.In fact,all of the boys are going to fail.Stayed back for a supposed viewing session with Leon that motherfucker.He's a bloody troublesome gay.His dressing is super ugly.And that bastard,didn't come today.Wasted my time.I could have used the extra time to check my DnT paper.Went home with Mehn,Jerry and myself.Was begging around for 50 cents.Thank you,Angus.Much appreciated.


You told me you couldn't accept me.
I felt dejected and kept quiet.
You ignored me.
I left you alone.
I message you just to chat,but you said I was bugging you.
If I am really bugging you,why can't you tell me in the face?
Why get a middle-man to do what you can do personally?
I'm sorry,because after so long,this might just spell the end of our friendship.
I'm sorry and so should you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home