Saturday, March 15, 2008

Hello all.Welcome back to Mr.Formal's blog.Things haven't been going very smoothly for me today.Mehn failed to turned up for our group meeting.Nothing was done for Science.Now we are meeting virtually.Mehn is helping Hazimah with the powerpoint and nobody is helping me.My brain is killing me and there is no remedy for it.Looked through all my crappy chain mails that i have received through my Hotmail account.Nothing interesting.Except for one.One about a murdering clown which will kill you if that mail wasn't sent out.I'm pretty scared of clowns.Thinking 'bout them freaks me out.That thick make-up,that sickly smile of theirs.My lil' cuz sent me URL's of websites with funny stuff,perhaps to perk me up.Now I'm so bored and tired.The constant yawning is causing me to tear.God please bless me to be able to get my Science project done by tonight.Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home