Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hello,readers.It's been a while since you heard from me.I know.You all missed me, but I don't miss you all.Don't be sad.Alrighty let's get down to business.So,received my report book yesterday.And yes you got it right!I flunked Maths.Well,Sim is taking back report books tomorrow so I have to get it signed by tonight.The only problem now is to make sure my parents are convinced by the fact that our entire class for each pupil they flunked at least one subject.Will be staying overnight for Sec 1 Express camp this Friday.Nervous 'bout it.Well she's going too but I won't be staying till Sunday.Oh yes,she is going there in the form of a councillor cum facilitator.Well really bored now.Would really appreciate it if someone tell me about some funny parodies.Really wanna watch 'em.



Write-A-Good-Essay
Bryan had flunked his Maths test and was on the way home now......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home