Monday, April 14, 2008

It has been a while since I blogged so I'll make this short and sweet.Did a quiz.Ripped it from Tiara's blog.Try it.School has been relatively boring.Projects again.And I flunked Chem.9/27.Wow.The first time this year I failed a Science module.
Bleahs.I guess I'll stop here.Better get my project done.Tomorrow's presentation.
The Quiz
1. Have you given your first kiss away?
No.I have given many kisses to my mum since young.Does that count?Never mind.Who cares.

2. If you were to be stranded on a desert island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you?
Ellen Degeneres(if she has a blog) for some laughter,Chris Brown(if he has a blog) for some ear treatment and my computer(I use this guy to blog,he has seen everything I have written.).

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
Anywhere,just not home.

4.If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Another dream.(which follows on with nightmares?)

5. What's your favourite colour?
Dark blue,black.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most now?
My virginity.Lols.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll use that money......never mind I'll decide when I really get $1 million.

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Nope.I'll wait and wait and wait...........Love is all about patience right?

9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
WD
He is the World's sexiest Man.(Go home George Clooney.)
He is very devoted to NPCC.
And he is eccentric.

10.What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
She had better be female.

11. Which type of person do you hate the most?
The rich ones.(watch out Bill Gates)

12. What is your ambition?
Maybe a freelance photographer,writer.

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or
would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out.

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
My dick.That is what that makes me male.

15. Are you a more english/malay person?
I'm chinese.BITCH.

16. If you have a chance. Which part of your character you would like to change?
My temper.

17. What makes you different?
I'm a guy?

18. Any weird habits or quirks?
Yeah.too many to name.:P

19. What makes MY ADMIRER different from others?
She's an ass.lol.

20.Who do i think of now?
Issa Kobayashi a.k.a my ass.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home