Saturday, June 7, 2008

bored out.

Well,everyone,it's almost the end of Week 2 of the holidays.Daily routines are nothing more than just computer,computer,computer.Teachers always remind you before the holidays that you have to maintain your body shape and don't go overweight but this time I am not going overweight,it's my eyes.This computer stuff has really taken a strain on my eyes.Recently just went out,with my Mum.Doh.And I truly witnessed the spending ability of ladies.She blew 170 bucks on just clothes.The shop assistant was dumping cloth after cloth after cloth on my Mum whenever she go out of the dressing room.All I could do was sit there sheepishly.And the shop was full of middle-aged ladies.And boy,it was weird to be there,I should have just sought my Mum's advice and head to Toys'R'Us.And yeah,she got some stuff for me too,at a later part.Then just yesterday,she dumped me at home and went shopping.And man,it bored the hell out of me.Channel 5 and 8 was just boringgggg.Headed to NUS with Dad today.It was quite ok.I was stuck at their canteen when the dastard sky started to rain.Well,guess that's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home