Thursday, May 15, 2008

Changed my blogskin.As the Chinese saying goes;if the old doesn't go,the new doesn't come.Exams were officially over 2 days ago.

Tuesday
Science papers ended pretty early.'round 10am.Decided to head to D's house.KC thought D was heading to West Mall to get some prepaid card or something,and decided to tag along to get a present for his special someone.Actually,I was fine with it.Till I realised my cash value in my ez-link card was $0.80.I went against the idea.D was fine with it.KC said okay but I thought he was going to cry.Sorry KC.Then we just played Halo3.And I didn't know what the f they 2 were doing,in the game.They just piled stuff up and then blew them up.Waste of time and resources.Got sick of it and just sat on the sofa to slack.Then they decided to stop and we played
Guitar Hero II and boy was I glad.My forte.Spammed much notes.Got sick of it then played PGR.Was hungry by then.D's ahma asked us whether we wanted to eat,KC and I said anything,then guess what D said?
(An excerpt from our conversation.)
(Parts of which were in Chinese or dialect.Enjoy.)
Grandma:你们要不要吃?(Do you all want to eat?)
KC and I:Anything.
Daniel to his Grandma:他们不要吃.
Then KC and I were shocked.But never mind,it didn't matter.Then before we left,played a demo version of Army Of Two.(Mind you it's M18.)
Wednesday
Nothing much.Started off as a very gloomy day.I pretty much slacked at home.
Today
Same as yesterday. :(

"I preferred your first book.You liked dinosaurs back then."
"Back then,they didn't try to bite my head off."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home