Thursday, May 8, 2008

I know it's kind of late,but happy birthday.

Hello all.Today is a sacred day of honor,pride and of exams.Firstly it is my birthday.So,happy birthday,Bryan.Exams are diminishing soon.3 more days.Hang in there dudes.DnT + Chinese listening comprehension=2 papers that are a total waste of time.Headed with KC to Daniel's house.I describe it as small but spacious.You would be stunned at the size of his unit.We rocked at Guitar Hero II and attempted to gun each other down at Halo 3.Well,KC(7 kills) was at the losing end while Daniel and I were on par with 23 kills each.We were unwilling to budge till 3pm.154 took really long time to come.Then reached home and I have not touched a text book since then.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home