Thursday, April 17, 2008

As the night goes on....

School's a bore these days.I guess fatigue is teaching me better lessons than my actual subject teachers.MYE officially starts on 28th April 2008.Damn it.Mum is going off to Malaysia tomorrow for 3 days.Woohoo.But there is meeting tomorrow.Screw that.CCAs should have stand down already.Brain's killing me.Bad headache.

Levictus looked up into the blood red sky,
and looked down as his rebels die.
Shattered bones and cracked skulls,
Scattered round the battleground.
Farthen Dur,the rebel state,
looked as if it had met it's fate.
As the empire moved on in waves,
killing whatever in it's way.
'I will be back',Levictus said,
as he prayed for the dead.

Adapted from 'The battle for Farthen Dur'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home