Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coca-cola zero sucks.





Curse the guy who came up with the concept of Coke zero.It sucks.How can you call a drink Coke when it is sugar-free? Just an average run-off-the-mill day today.Class finished up the rest of science presentations today.Mrs Pathy came in for lesson at 11.10.Her lesson was going to end at 11.15.I wonder why does she even bother to come up.
There was also a mass raping carried out at class.Nizam,Mehn,Aziz were some of the victims.Daniel and I were sparring with our thumbdrive's lanyards.And I scored a whopping winner.Jowenson that noob,he was annoyed by me till he looked like he wanted to cry.Soccer after school.Shall not elaborate more.All I know that some fucker kept screaming his head off at me in the midst of the game.I left early.But the bus would only come when the rest who were playing soccer had come out.Should have continued playing.Dined outside.My new flip-flops are killing my feet.Blisters.

Mid-Year-Examinations round the corner.They are sneaking up me like robbers.

Some outdated photos.








Look at this little boy's stupid photo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home