Saturday, June 14, 2008

Gotta quiz for y'all out there.

A) PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEEN TAGGED MUST WRITE THEIR ANSWERS ON THEIR BLOGS AND REPLACE ANY QUESTIONS THAT THEY DISLIKE WITH A NEW QUESTION FORMULATED BY THEMSELVES .
B) TAG TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS QUIZ AND THOSE WHO ARE TAGGED CANNOT REFUSE THESE PEOPLE . YOU MUST ALSO STATE WHO YOU ARE TAGGED BY AND CANNOT TAG THE PERSON WHOM THEY WERE TAGGED BY .CONTINUE THIS GAME BY SENDING IT TO OTHER PEOPLE .

i'm tagged by: Christin,my cuz.

#1 if your lover betray you, what would your reaction be ?
I'd mutilate her....nah,just kidding.I wouldn't know what I would do.
#2 if you could have a dream come true what would it be ?
Idk,world peace?
#3 can you live without money?
Can you?
#4 are you sure of your life goal ?
Nah,I don't wanna be tied down by some life plan,I wanna be free.
#5 whats your ideal lover ?
Someone who is female and loves me like I love her.
#6 which is more blessed ? loving someone or being loved ?
being loved? Idk.
#7 if the person you like does not accept you, would u continue to wait or change his/her feelings?
Nope,I'd go home,spill some milk and cry over it,though it's no point crying over spilt milk.
#8 if you and your friend fall for the same person, what would u do ?
Idk.
#9 what do you wish to have but will never get it ever?
My mum disappearing.Lmao.
#10 what do u want most in life ?
Idk either.
#11 is being tagged fun ?
Yes,but it's pretty troublesome.
#12 how do u see yourself in the future as well as career ?
Idk.Preferably successful.
#13 who is currently the most important person to u ?
Idk.
#14 what kind of person do you think the person has tagged u is ?
Christin,my cousin.A slacker.Lawl.
#15 would u rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Single but neither poor or rich.
#16 what is the first thing u do every morning?
Brush my teeth.
#17 would u give it all in a relationship ?
Yep.
#18 if u fall in love with two ppl simultaneously, who would u pick ?
Depends.
#19 what kinds of frens do u like ?
Good friends.
#20 if u played a prank on someone, and he/she fall for the trick, what would you do?
I'd play another one on the same person.

Idk who wants to do this.If you want to,help yourself.




Righto,week review....
Stayed over at my cousin's.That's all.=D.
'Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home