Sunday, April 20, 2008

Procrastination;running circles in my head.

My mum is back.Well, kind of miss her when she wasn't around.Perhaps shall refresh on the 3 days when she wasn't around.

Friday
CCA.It ended at 3++.Wasn't really sure,was just pretty bent on wishing it would end early.Daniel,Shahrul and I went to Macd.While eating,all of a sudden,a girl called Ong Loo Xin entered Macd with her CO friends.Haha,no offence.We just carried on eating.Thought of going back to school to overcome my soccer addiction.On the way,D pangseh us.I swore to get him on Monday.Shahrul and I just went back on our own.It turned out that Jo. and gang were still there.Multi-tasked.Soccer,Basketball,Soccer,Basketball.It wore me out in seconds.MC stinks.Shahrul and the rest practically sucked at soccer.I am not trying to boast,but I guess I was the only pro there.Went home at 6.30.

Saturday
WD wanted to invite me to swim but noone else other than me wanted to go,so it was cancelled.Wasn't expecting much,till Dad said I had to follow him to Downtown East.Yippee.It was a long 30 min. ride.Had brunch with his friend then I was left alone while Dad went to work.Thank you Shan2 for keeping me un-bored for the day.
Just roamed around listlessly.I constantly went to places over and over again.After that,Dad wanted to go back office,but no keys.Then we went straight o Sim Lim Square.And puh-lease Shan2 Sim Lim Square is not Sim Sze Wai and Lim Zheng Kang's joint venture company.After that Dad pang-seh me,I had to go home alone while he went back to DTE to work.MRT-ed but decided to drop at JE to buy dinner.Waited for 15 mins for bus 335.Went home,did some housework,played some computer watched some movies.It wasn't till 12 when my dad came home.Slept at 1.

Today
Woke up at 9.30.Slacked,though realising there was tuition.Quickly washed the toilets and rushed down to JE.I was late for tuition for 18 mins.My teacher looked real pissed,but he couldn't bear to scold me.Left at 12.30.Went home.Slacked.Dad went to work at 3.45.Mum came back at 4.She had bought some snacks from M'sia.She plucked a really small durian from the Durian farm too.Well I guess that's it.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home