Thursday, June 19, 2008

S'pore Science Centre today.Things have changed alot there.Zavier was rattling on about some Mirror Maze which we never got to tried because somehow,it was missing.
Headed to the 'Climate Changes' exhibition to grab some information for the Geography holiday homework.It sucked.I was unarmed.I left my stationery at home.Only had a camera phone with me.No choice,had to stick with 2-megapixeled photoshots of the exhibits.Headed to Zavier's home for a period of complete nothingness.It really made a big difference when his maid was still around.Headed home to see a totally fucked up mother.She began by asking me why I was home that late.Cooked up some lame excuses to entertain her.Then she rattled on about some task I did not complete.It involved correction tape.Apologized,bathed ate dinner and began working on the Geog thing.
With little information at hand,I really felt like crying.I did not know where to start.And to add onto my problems,my mum had to come in and start poking my dear head and scolding me.I felt real pissed.There was a limit to my patience.I had given her enough respect.I really do not know how to appease her.Man,it sucks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home