Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Physically and mentally exhausted.

School was not much to impress me today.Rained in the morning,so it was just really dull.Kicked the day off with 4 periods or just simply 2 hours of Ms Chua's lesson on rocket physics,well not exactly.We were just going through the physics test paper.Sat with Aziz and we just chatted 'bout some random stuff.Then Mehn got transferred over to the row where Aziz and I were sitting.Then Tiara started chattering and we went along with her.I guess she is suffering from mood swings today.Oops.After recess was Literature.Didn't like it at all.Had this crappy gallery viewing thing.Then was English.Lectures again.Then Aziz(again?),me and Rahman started chatting 'bout Beyblades,Tamiya Racing cars and Crush Gear stuff.Then to add to the nostalgia,we made spinning erasers and just randomly spun the erasers.I had the best performance though.
PC after that.Mr Sim just made us do Maths.When the lesson ended,I had to clean the board,did a slip-slop job.Aznizam came to help.Then when we thought it was done Mr Sim said ,'Again!'.That was when the last straw really broke the camel's back.I was about to shoot a vulgar from my mouth when Aznizam went,'Aiya do yourself la.'You should know the result.Shan't explain further.Then we went to Zavier's house for some fun and games.Well not that kind.Came home about 1 hour ago and not very keen to start studying.


Yeah and the friends and archives links are not working well,so I'll jolly well move the tagboard to the profile link.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home